sql_inheritance

From: Piotr Stegmann <p(dot)stegmann(at)adith(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sql_inheritance
Date: 2018-08-17 09:35:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

in PostgreSQL 10 version was removed param: sql_inheritance. Robert Haas
was explained why was this happend. Hovewer, we are using PostgreSQL since
2004 and using some other developers replication system for which this
param was important. This is one thing. Other thing is that our software
was unable to make upgrade because one of sql upgrade script use
sql_inheritance. So we cant do that. At this moment we are unable to do
upgrade our software because of not compatible with older version. We cant
offer new PostgreSQL version because of error in our upgrade system.

Is it possible to bring it back?
For us is very important to do compatible software with older versions.

Best Regards
Piotr Stegmann

--
Pozdrawiam,