call ATPostAlterTypeParse inconsistency

From: jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: call ATPostAlterTypeParse inconsistency
Date: 2024-04-15 00:00:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi.
one minor issue.

within ATPostAlterTypeCleanup, we call ATPostAlterTypeParse:
ATPostAlterTypeParse(oldId, relid, InvalidOid,
(char *) lfirst(def_item),
wqueue, lockmode, tab->rewrite);

function ATPostAlterTypeParse is:
static void
ATPostAlterTypeParse(Oid oldId, Oid oldRelId, Oid refRelId, char *cmd,
List **wqueue, LOCKMODE lockmode, bool rewrite)

but tab->rewrite is an int.
so within ATPostAlterTypeCleanup we should call it like:

ATPostAlterTypeParse(oldId, relid, InvalidOid,
(char *) lfirst(def_item),
wqueue, lockmode, tab->rewrite != 0);

or