Source code test data folder don't have CSV files. How to get the CSV file.

From: jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general list <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Source code test data folder don't have CSV files. How to get the CSV file.
Date: 2022-06-22 06:40:51
Lists: pgsql-general

trying to understand the source code test part.
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/test/regress/sql/copy.sql;h=d72d226f341f42c69ffcb773c4faf53d9e586894;hb=072132f04e55c1c3b0f1a582318da78de7334379

First I can just ignore all the abs_srcdir, abs_builddir. Since I can type
the absolute file path. So till line 125, I know how to do it.
Then there is the \set filename :abs_builddir '/results/copytest.csv'.
There is only data,expected, sql folder. So where is the results folder.
How can I easily get the csv file? (because I don't know that much about
MAKE and C)..

--
I recommend David Deutsch's <<The Beginning of Infinity>>

Jian