GSoC: New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) (2022)

From: Alena Katkova <alena(dot)a(dot)katkova(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC: New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) (2022)
Date: 2022-04-14 11:36:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Dave,

My name is Alena, I am a 4th year Software Engineering student. I'd like to
rebuild and improve the website for pgjdbc.

I have experience in frontend (Vanilla JS and React) and backend
(Express.js) web development and understanding on how Jekyll works.

Before writing a proposal I launched the current website locally,
investigated the code base, and dug into the latest versions of Jekyll,
kramdown, and Liquid. Please find my proposal attached.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice day,
Alena Katkova

Attachment Content-Type Size
GSoC_website_for_pgjdbc_proposal_by_Alena_Katkova.pdf application/pdf 55.9 KB