Re: pgadmin4 2.0 not properly starting

From: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Mark Murawski <markm-lists(at)intellasoft(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 2.0 not properly starting
Date: 2017-11-08 05:35:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Mark,

Before launching pgAdmin4 application, can you please export PYTHONPATH
variable to "/home/markm/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/bin/python-config", so that
application will pick the packages from that path.
Below path is reference - You may need to change according to your
environment.

e.g.
export PYTHONPATH="/home/markm/.vir
tualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.5/site-packages"

Thanks,
Neel Patel