Re: main.log file not being updated

From: Anson Abraham <anson(dot)abraham(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: main.log file not being updated
Date: 2013-01-24 21:38:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I though to do that w/ log_destination, but i left everything pretty much
default except those params I mentioned earlier.

Interestingly i have another DB server (same ver, etc...) w/ exact same
config params w/ postgres and sys log config and that is writing to the
"system postgres log".

it's a head scratcher for me.