pg_stat warnings keep on printing in postgres log

From: "Naomi's strings" <nidhin(dot)lazer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_stat warnings keep on printing in postgres log
Date: 2021-08-06 06:47:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,

One of our customer is getting the below warning's and log statements in
the postgres logs, the postgres version is 12.2. Because of which the log
size is increasing quickly.

Is there any solution/workaround for this ? We have tried to turn off the
"track_activities" settings in postgres.conf file but it is not helping.

Could you please also let us know, in what circumstances the stat collector
will run ? So that we can do that activity to reproduce the issue in our
setup.

LOG: could not rename temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/db_0.tmp" to
"pg_stat_tmp/db_0.stat": No such file or directory

WARNING: corrupted statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/global.stat"

Regards,
Nidhin Lazar