Re: BUG #13755: pgwin32_is_service not checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled

From: Breen Hagan <breen(at)rtda(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #13755: pgwin32_is_service not checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled
Date: 2016-03-09 22:44:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers

--
> Michael

Sorry to bring back a very old thread, but I was wondering if this was ever
resolved? I saw
an item in the 9.4.6 release notes that seemed similar, but upon checking
the code, I see
that pgwin32_is_service() still checks just for the existence of these RIDs
without checking
to see if they are enabled.

Thanks,
Breen