Re: BUG #15114: logical decoding Segmentation fault

From: Петър Славов <pet(dot)slavov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15114: logical decoding Segmentation fault
Date: 2018-03-26 20:59:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Andres,

Alvaro, Petr: If I understand correctly what happens here is that some
> *other* column than the replica identity has a predicate with a full
> blown SQL function. We shouldn't evaluate arbitrary code like that
> inside the otuput plugin!

Not sure what you mean here, but in my case the replica identity is a
regular integer primary key, without any functions as predicates in the
index or anything else.

... or my schema is not the problem at all in this case ?

Peter Slavov