Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

From: Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo(dot)santamaria(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Date: 2020-05-05 08:07:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 5:16 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:

> I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes. You can
> see them here:
>
> https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
> It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting. The community doc
> build should happen in a few hours.

There is one entry "Add support for collation versions on Windows" where I
am quoted as author. Actually, I was a reviewer, the author is Thomas Munro.

Also, I am credited as sole author of "Allow to_date/to_timestamp to
recognize non-English month/day names", when the case is that Tom Lane did
more than a few cosmetics changes when committing and I think he should be
quoted as co-author (if he agrees).

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha