Re: Anybody want to check for Windows timezone updates?

From: Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo(dot)santamaria(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anybody want to check for Windows timezone updates?
Date: 2020-04-25 09:05:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 11:55 PM Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

> Thanks! That was a bit tedious --- I suppose it's not quite worth
> automating further, but I did make some effort to remove the cross-version
> formatting hazards in that table.

That might explain why it gets updated not so often. Forcing errors with a
Spanish installation, so please forget about the description, the new
format is more consistent with findtimezone.c:

{
/* (UTC+04:30) Kabul */
"Hora estßndar de Afganistßn", "Hora de verano de
Afganistßn",
"FIXME"
},

Could you verify that there are no complaints now with HEAD?
> I might've fat-fingered something.

Nothing gets reported with current HEAD.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha