Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues

From: Atharva Bhise <bhiseatharva18(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues
Date: 2023-11-04 16:47:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello PostgreSQL Developers,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Atharva, and I'm a
second-year student majoring in computer application with a strong interest
in contributing to the PostgreSQL project. I have experience in C
programming and a solid understanding of PostgreSQL.

I'm reaching out to request your guidance in identifying beginner-friendly
issues that I can start working on. I'm eager to become an active
contributor to the PostgreSQL community and help improve the project.
Whether it's bug fixes, documentation updates, or other tasks, I'm open to
getting involved in various areas.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or pointers to where I can
find suitable issues or specific resources that can aid my journey as a
contributor.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to being a part of this
fantastic community.

Best regards,
Atharva