Re: Force ssl connection

From: Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi <mbnoimi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Force ssl connection
Date: 2013-07-09 17:02:58
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Also remember in pg_hba.conf first match wins, so if there is a more
> permissive entry before your restrictive one, the permissive one will take
> precedence.

Thanks for reply but you just quted some line from the documentation
which I already read it before posting in mailing list so this didn't
help me out to fix the issue!

So may you please be more specific, what's wrong in my configurations?

My pg_hba.conf content is:

local all postgres peer
local all all peer
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5