Windows 10 password problem

From: Marcin Krawczyk <jankes(dot)mk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows 10 password problem
Date: 2018-07-04 12:55:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi, I'm running Postgres 10.3 (linux) with pg_hba configured to require
password (md5). The ODBC 32bit connection is set up properly and test
connection button shows success. I've got an application using ODBC 10.03
drivers on Windows 10 which can not connect using this connection and the
error message is: authentication failed for user. Postgres logs the same
error message.

I've got it working fine in Windows 8.1 and below.
Did anyone encounter anything like that ?