Google Code In Mentorship

From: Apurv Shah <aashah(at)umass(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Google Code In Mentorship
Date: 2018-10-19 18:44:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Sir/ Madam,

I participated last year in the Google Code-in Competition and I kept track
of the participating organizations. I feel that your organization fits my
interests and skill sets perfectly and is the best addition to the
participating organizations. I wish to mentor in the GCI this year. am
Apurv Shah, a freshman at UMass Amherst pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science. I have experience with SQL Server and C language along
with Python and Django. I hope I can mentor for your organization. I have
attached my resume for more information.

--
Best Regards,
Apurv Shah.

Attachment Content-Type Size