Adding table_constraint description in ALTER TABLE synopsis

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adding table_constraint description in ALTER TABLE synopsis
Date: 2017-10-26 13:23:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In documentation, I've found that table_constraint is used in the ALTER
TABLE synopsis but that definition of table_constraint is missing, so I
submitted bug #14873.

I found the table_constraint definition in the CREATE TABLE synopsis and I
just copied/pasted it on the ALTER TABLE synopsis.

The patch should apply to MASTER.I build and tested it successfully on my
computer.

There shouldn't be any platform-specific content.

You will find enclosed my patch. I tried my best to follow instructions on
how to submit a patch.

Regards,

Lætitia

Attachment Content-Type Size
adding_table_constraint_description_in_ALTER_TABLE_synopsis_v1.patch text/x-patch 2.1 KB