Re: Consistently use the function name CreateCheckPoint instead of CreateCheckpoint in code comments

From: Robert Treat <rob(at)xzilla(dot)net>
To: Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Consistently use the function name CreateCheckPoint instead of CreateCheckpoint in code comments
Date: 2022-01-14 04:27:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 10:25 PM Bharath Rupireddy
<bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The function CreateCheckPoint is specified as CreateCheckpoint in some
> of the code comments whereas in other places it is correctly
> mentioned. Attaching a tiny patch to use CreateCheckPoint consistently
> across code comments.

Heh, that's interesting, as I would have said that CreateCheckpoint is
the right casing vs CreateCheckPoint, but it looks like it has always
been the other way (according to
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=f0e37a85319e6c113ecd3303cddeb6edd5a6ac44).

Robert Treat
https://xzilla.net