initdb help message about WAL segment size

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: initdb help message about WAL segment size
Date: 2018-03-11 07:23:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I propose the attached patch, aligning the help message with the docs. Any
reason not to?

(yes, I confused myself by trying --wal-segsize=1MB instead of just
--wal-segsize=1. I blame just stepping off an intercontinental flight and a
very early morning :P)

--
Magnus Hagander

Attachment Content-Type Size