Re: www.postgresql-archive.org refresh

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: www.postgresql-archive.org refresh
Date: 2017-11-16 22:01:40
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:58 PM, legrand legrand <
legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> http://www.postgresql-archive.org/
>
> has not been refreshed since yesterday.
>
> I heard about PGlister migration, is that linked ? when will
> postgresql-archive be available again ?

Hello!

This website is not in any way afiliated with the PostgreSQL project, so
you would have to contact the administrators of that site to ask them.

The official mailinglist archives for PostgreSQL can be found at
https://www.postgresql.org/list/.

--
Magnus Hagander