Re: Training approval policy on pg.org

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date: 2013-01-12 10:06:37
Lists: pgsql-www

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> If we're going to allow a much higher volume of training events,
> training needs both its own RSS feed and its own admin interface.
> Training already outnumbers public events by 4 to 1 and makes our events
> RSS feed pretty useless for anyone who's not looking for training.

I already told you earlier in this thread that training events aren't
*in* the RSS feed. There is nothing to remove.

> And the admin/moderation is a PITA.

The event moderation already has the ability to filter by training
events, though it's not filtered in the default view. And the ability
to do bulk approval, should it be needed.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/