Re: First SVG graphic

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Pg Docs <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Subject: Re: First SVG graphic
Date: 2019-03-28 08:59:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 8:50 AM Peter Eisentraut <
peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On 2019-03-28 01:50, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> writes:
> >> This has been committed. The SVG images are committed as well, so no
> >> new tools are required.
> >
> > Buildfarm member alabio seems less than pleased.
>
> See
> <
> https://askubuntu.com/questions/695560/assistive-technology-not-found-awterror
> >
> for how to fix that build issue.

Ugh. If I understand it right, that's something that will happen to anybody
who tries to build the docs on a headless server, which is not exactly
uncommon :/

Can we find a way to override it in the command? Or if not, we should
probably at least document it in our docs?

I have done this on alabio now, let's see if it recovers.

--
Magnus Hagander