Re: "rejected" vs "returned with feedback" in new CF app

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: "rejected" vs "returned with feedback" in new CF app
Date: 2015-04-09 07:48:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Apr 9, 2015 2:20 AM, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2015, at 1:08 AM, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de> wrote:
> > I'm not convinced we really need a version that closes and moves a
entry. But if we indeed want it we can just name it "moved".

> +1.

Is that at +1 for naming it moved, or for not having it? :-)

I can definitely go with moved. Buy I would like to keep it - the reason
for having it in the first place is to make the history of the patch follow
along when it goes to the next cf. If we don't have the move option, I
think it's likely that we'll be back to the same patch having multiple
completely unrelated entries in different cfs.

/Magnus