Re: re-ordering quotes

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL - WWW ML <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: re-ordering quotes
Date: 2012-02-17 18:43:43
Lists: pgsql-www

2012/2/15 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>:
> On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 23:00 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Seems reasonable. are you planning to submit a patch? ;)
>
> I even did not checkout the latest git master yet, after the
> switch... ;)

Turns out that's going to be more than a oneliner. Because we don't
actually *track* the submission date of the quotes. so they're just on
there in random order.

So we might want to add a date for that - but then someone has to
figure out how to backdate it somehow. Or just randomly distribute it
or something. Not entirely sure on how to deal with that - once we've
got that sorted, adding a date field should be easy enough...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/