Re: Moving on to close the current CF 2015-02

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Moving on to close the current CF 2015-02
Date: 2015-04-28 16:10:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Michael Paquier <
> michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> > @Magnus: having the possibility to mark a patch as "returned with
>> > feedback" without bumping it to the next CF automatically would be
>> > cool to being moving on.
>> Meh. "cool to have to help moving on".
>>

> Yeah, it's at the top of my list of priorities once I get some time to
> spend on community stuff. Hopefully I can get around to it next week. There
> is a small chance I can do it before then, but it is indeed small...

My apologies for that being delayed even longe rthan that. I've finally
pushed the changes that:

* Renames the current "returned with feedback" to "moved to next cf"
* Adds a new status, "returned with feedback", that is the same as
"rejected" in everything except the label (meaning it closes the patch out,
but does *not* move it to the next CF).

This was at least my understanding of the consensus :)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/