Slightly improved meson error for docs tools

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Slightly improved meson error for docs tools
Date: 2024-01-10 11:28:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The meson build doesn't tell you what tool is missing when trying to
build the docs (and you don't have it in the path.. sigh), it just
tells you that something is missing. Attached is a small patch that at
least lists what's expected -- I'm not sure if this is the way to go,
or if we should somehow list the individual tools that are failing
here?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Attachment Content-Type Size
meson_error_msg.patch text/x-patch 465 bytes