FOSDEM PGDay 2015

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FOSDEM PGDay 2015
Date: 2014-07-26 18:55:13
Lists: pgeu-general

In a short break from the news about, we're happy to announce that
yes, there will be another FOSDEM PGDay next year. And of course,
there will be plenty of PostgeSQL people at FOSDEM in the weekend as
well.

As usual, it will be the day before FOSDEM itself (so mark January
30th 2015 in your calendar!), with a single track of PostgreSQL
presentations. Since our regular hotel was sold out at the time
already, we are in a new venue this time. It's still downtown
Brussels, but a few blocks away, so don't book your hotelrooms just
yet.

We will return with more information about the venue, how and when to
book your accommodations, schedule for the CfP and other details
sometime late August or early September.

See you again in Brussels!

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/