Re: cutting down the TODO list thread

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: John Naylor <john(dot)naylor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Oleksandr Shulgin <oleksandr(dot)shulgin(at)zalando(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cutting down the TODO list thread
Date: 2020-10-28 15:20:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 3:35 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 9:27 PM John Naylor
> <john(dot)naylor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> >> A small technical detail on the topic but if doing that, let's not
> >> mark them as that inline -- create a separate page with those items on
> >> it.
> >

> > How about a section on the same page at the bottom, near "features we don't want"?
>
> Yes, that's what I was thinking, otherwise it'll still be too easy to miss.

I would personally prefer a completely seprate page, but I don't feel
strongly enough about it to push for it :) As long as it's very
clearly marked as such (and maybe the title of the page also changed
to that it's a combined todo and todon't list? :)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: https://www.hagander.net/