Re: Moving the community git server

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Moving the community git server
Date: 2011-07-07 11:13:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This move should now be completed. If you see any errors still - other
than the change of SSH key - please validate that you have the new IP
address (204.145.120.222) - it could be excessive DNS caching.

If you have verified both the SSH key and the IP address and still see
problems, please let me know via email or irc and i'll take a look as
soon as I can!

//Magnus