PGConf.EU 2012 - schedule is up! Early bird ends in less than a week!

From: "PGConf(dot)EU" <contact(at)pgconf(dot)eu>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGConf.EU 2012 - schedule is up! Early bird ends in less than a week!
Date: 2012-09-03 15:03:52
Lists: pgsql-announce

We've finally finished the schedule for PGConf.EU 2012 in Prague in
October, and put it up at http://2012.pgconf.eu/schedule/. Of course,
a schedule is never truly finished - we will update it if necessary as
we get closer to the conference. But the basics are there.

Our Opening Keynote this year will be delivered by industry veteran
Joe Celko, who will give us an interesting look at the past and the
future of SQL and other database technologies. And if you read and
enjoyed the SQL for Smarties book from Joe, you have a chance to
attend a full day of training with him as well! Limited number of
seats available, so register quickly!

Other than Joe, we have many great talks from well known speakers in
the PostgreSQL community such as Simon Riggs, Bruce Momjian, Josh
Berkus, Dimitri Fontaine and Devrim Gunduz, as well as a number of new
speakers with exciting stories to tell! There is more than enough
content for everybody!

Early Bird registration for the conference ends this Friday. This is
your last chance to register at the reduced price, after which the
full price will be charged. See http://2012.pgconf.eu/registration/
for more details!

We hope to see you all in Prague this October!