Re: PoC: Partial sort

From: Marti Raudsepp <marti(at)juffo(dot)org>
To: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Karlsson <andreas(at)proxel(dot)se>, Jeremy Harris <jgh(at)wizmail(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PoC: Partial sort
Date: 2014-01-26 19:03:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Alexander Korotkov
<aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Another changes in this version of patch:
> 1) Applied patch to don't compare skipCols in tuplesort by Marti Raudsepp
> 2) Adjusting sort bound after processing buckets.

Hi,

Here's a patch with some whitespace and coding style fixes for
partial-sort-6.patch

I tried to understand the mergejoin regression, but this code still
looks like Chinese to me. Can anyone else have a look at it?

Test case: http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CABRT9RDd-P2RLRdHsMq8rCOB46k4a5O+bGz_up2bRGeeH4R6oQ@mail.gmail.com
Original report:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CABRT9RCLLUyJ=bkeB132aVA_mVNx5==LvVvQMvUqDguFZtW+cg@mail.gmail.com

Regards,
Marti

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Whitespace-coding-style-fixes.patch text/x-patch 7.0 KB