Registrations Open for PGConf India 2019

From: Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Registrations Open for PGConf India 2019
Date: 2018-12-14 07:13:53
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello All,

PGConf India 2019 will be held in Bengaluru, India between Feb 14th - Feb
15th, 2019. Like last year, we are conducting trainings a day before the
main conference on Feb 13th, 2019. The detailed schedule of the conference
and the trainings will be published in due course.

Registrations are now open. Please visit https://pgconf.in to know about
how to purchase tickets for the conference and the trainings. Early bird
discounts are currently available.

Call for papers closes in the next few hours. So if you want to be heard at
the conference, submit your proposal without any further delay. Visit the
conference website for more details on how to submit a talk.

Last year's conference was attended by more than 250 people and we expect
the count to go upto 300 or more this year. So this gives you a great
opportunity to present your work in front of a large audience. More details
about the conference are available on the conference website
http://pgconf.in

Regards,
Organising Committee
http://pgconf.in