Announcing PGConf India 2019

From: Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing PGConf India 2019
Date: 2018-10-29 08:41:43
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello All,

India PostgreSQL Users Group is pleased to announce that the annual
PostgreSQL conference, PGConf India 2019, will be held in Bengaluru, India
on *February 13th, 14th and 15th, 2019*. We have a new and a better venue
this time - the *Bengaluru Marriott Hotel, Whitefield*.

This is the largest gathering of PostgreSQL users, developers,
administrators, CxOs in India. Last year the conference was attended by
more than 250 delegates, representing close to 100 different organisations
from various parts of the country and abroad. We are expecting that the
conference will continue to grow in size, tracking the trend in PostgreSQL
adoption.

Like last year, we are having a 3 day conference, which includes a
dedicated trainings/tutorials day. We're also working on more additions
this year in terms of unconferences. Those will be announced as we finalise
the details. The website is being completely revamped and your feedback is
welcome (https://pgconf.in).

So if you're looking for opportunity to interact with fellow users and
experts, learn from them, hire them, this is the best place to do that.
Mark your calendar. You should hear more from us in the next few weeks as
we finalise the venue and send out call for papers. The registrations will
open soon thereafter, but please send us an email to contact(at)pgconf(dot)in if
you've any questions or feedback.

Please join our announcement mailing list by sending an email to announce
-join(at)pgconf(dot)in

Spread the word and grow our community.

Thank you,
PGConf India Organising Team