Invitation to Test and Contribute to Pgperffarm

From: Anil <a8208226(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-perffarm(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Invitation to Test and Contribute to Pgperffarm
Date: 2023-08-26 16:07:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-perffarm

Hello Pgperffarm Community,

I'm Anil, a GSoC'23 contributor to Pgperffarm. I'm excited to share our
progress as the program approaches its culmination.

You can view the latest benchmark results at http://140.211.168.145/

Now, I'm inviting you to be a part of our effort. Could you test and run
the benchmark on your system? Let me know, and I'll give you a unique
machine ID for seamless contributions.

Access the repository at https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm
I want you to know that your involvement matters greatly.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or to get started.
If you encounter any bug, please report it.

Best,
Anil
GSoC'23 Contributor, Pgperffarm