Full list of operations that constitute a "maintenance" operation?

From: Lance Luvaul <lance(dot)luvaul(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Full list of operations that constitute a "maintenance" operation?
Date: 2018-11-09 09:57:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all, I've read on the Postgres documentation for 'maintenance_work_mem'
that VACUUM, CREATE INDEX, and ALTER TABLE ADD FOREIGN KEY are considered
maintenance operations, but are there others? For example I use ALTER
TABLE ADD COLUMN and ALTER TABLE SET LOGGED in my scripts... are
they maintenance operations that would cause a maintenance_work_mem-sized
chunk of memory (or more than 1 such chunk) to be allocated? Is there a
complete list somewhere? Thanks!