Re: How to write query to access another odbc source

From: Rich <rhdyes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to write query to access another odbc source
Date: 2011-10-19 19:23:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have references to dblink. I just installed 9.1.1.1 on windows server
2008 R2 and did a search on the file dblink.sql and cannot find it. I used
the one click installer from enterprisedb.

1. Where is the dblink.sql file or does it not exist anymore and the
integration into postgresql has changed.
2. I cannot find any examples of connecting to another database engine
through odbc. Is there any of those.