Re: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?

From: badaveil <badaveil(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rick Dicaire <kritek(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
Date: 2012-01-01 16:14:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Dicaire,

Thanks for your reply. I did what you advise but the result is the
same. Francisco
Leovey replied a bit earlier than you stating that "PgAdmin MUST be run
under a graphical environment. Do a startx to bring up the GDI" which I
will try at the office since I have a spare computer to play around there.

Thanks

badaveil