Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2

From: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
Date: 2022-11-16 04:43:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2022年11月12日(土) 7:49 Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed on cfbot the patch no longer applies, so here's a rebased
> version. Most of the breakage was due to the column filtering reworks,
> grammar changes etc. A lot of bitrot, but mostly mechanical stuff.

(...)

Hi

Thanks for the update patch.

While reviewing the patch backlog, we have determined that this patch adds
one or more TAP tests but has not added the test to the "meson.build" file.

To do this, locate the relevant "meson.build" file for each test and add it
in the 'tests' dictionary, which will look something like this:

'tap': {
'tests': [
't/001_basic.pl',
],
},

For some additional details please see this Wiki article:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson_for_patch_authors

For more information on the meson build system for PostgreSQL see:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson

Regards

Ian Barwick