Re: Skipping schema changes in publication

From: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com>, Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Skipping schema changes in publication
Date: 2022-11-16 04:04:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2022年11月7日(月) 22:39 vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>:

> On Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 08:19, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > cfbot reports the patch no longer applies [1]. As CommitFest 2022-11 is
> > currently underway, this would be an excellent time to update the patch.
> >
> > [1] http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_40_3646.log
>
> Here is an updated patch which is rebased on top of HEAD.

Thanks for the updated patch.

While reviewing the patch backlog, we have determined that this patch adds
one or more TAP tests but has not added the test to the "meson.build" file.

To do this, locate the relevant "meson.build" file for each test and add it
in the 'tests' dictionary, which will look something like this:

'tap': {
'tests': [
't/001_basic.pl',
],
},

For some additional details please see this Wiki article:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson_for_patch_authors

For more information on the meson build system for PostgreSQL see:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson

Regards

Ian Barwick