Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Date: 2016-02-29 04:35:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Michael Paquier
> The buildfarm does not have infrastructure to test that yet.. I need
> to craft a patch for the client-side code and send it to Andrew. Will
> try to do so today.

For those interested, here is where things are going to happen:
https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/pull/7
(This patch could be more refactored, I am not sure how much Andrew
would like things to be less duplicated, so I went to the most simple
solution).
--
Michael