Re: Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jan Michálek <godzilalalala(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Date: 2017-02-23 13:44:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Jan Michálek <godzilalalala(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Is there possibility, that support for some others formats will be added in
> the future? Or is it possible to create some of this formats by manipulating
> with pset?

Addition of new formats is definitely possible, the latest one added
was asciidoc from two years back that I spent some time playing with:
- thread: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFjNrYsppN=GbBuFw0kmk10uZczdqeax0vr3L6wOinmvEDibsg@mail.gmail.com
- commit: http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9d9991c84e64c0c5f568b3cdaf46bb91a1368b5a
If you want to submit patches in this area you can get inspiration
from this example, such changes are rather mechanical.
--
Michael