Re: September 2015 Commitfest

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Marko Tiikkaja <marko(at)joh(dot)to>
Subject: Re: September 2015 Commitfest
Date: 2015-11-01 10:36:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:53 AM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko(at)joh(dot)to> wrote:

>> So, seeing nothing happening I have done the above, opened 2015-11 CF
>> and closed the current one.
>

> Are we doing these in an Australian time zone now? It was quite unpleasant
> to find that the 2015-11 is "in progress" already and two of my patches will
> not be in there. AFAIR the submission deadline used to be around UTC
> midnight of the first day of the month the CF nominally begins on.

Er, well. Sorry for that... I did all this stuff on Friday evening
before leaving back for Japan with not much time on the table. I have
switched the CF back to an open status for now. And I'll switch it
back to in-progress in 24 hours. If there are patches you would like
attached to the CF app don't hesitate to ping me.
--
Michael