Refactor status detection for XLOG segment file in xlogarchive.c (Was: *FF WALs under 9.2)

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Refactor status detection for XLOG segment file in xlogarchive.c (Was: *FF WALs under 9.2)
Date: 2014-10-20 07:40:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Except if I am missing something, is there any reason why the sequence used
in XLogArchiveCheckDone and XLogArchiveIsBusy to check if a XLOG segment
has been already archived is duplicated? I guess that doing a little bit of
refactoring here would make sense for simplicity, patch is attached.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20141020_refactor_xlogarchive_done.patch text/x-patch 3.9 KB