Re: Table-level log_autovacuum_min_duration

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Naoya Anzai <anzai-naoya(at)mxu(dot)nes(dot)nec(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Table-level log_autovacuum_min_duration
Date: 2015-02-10 13:11:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

An updated patch is attached, I think that previous version broke value
assignment of log_min_duration in table_recheck_autovac: the value in
reltoptions should be used only if it is positive. At the same time I wrote
some more documentation about the fact that a toast table will use the
value of its parent table if nothing is set.
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150210_autovacuum_log_relopts_v6.patch text/x-patch 14.8 KB