Re: Assertion failure when streaming logical changes

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Assertion failure when streaming logical changes
Date: 2015-02-10 13:06:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
wrote:

> Yea, it really looks like the above commit is to "blame". The new xmin
> tracking infrastructure doesn't know about the historical snapshot...

I think that we need a better regression coverage here... For example, we
could add some tap tests in test_decoding to test streaming of logical
changes. This would help in the future to detect such problems via the
buildfarm.
--
Michael