Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?
Date: 2016-11-01 01:39:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Peter Eisentraut
>> <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
>> > Commit fest CF 2016-11 is supposed to start in about a day. I don't
>> > think a commit fest manager was chosen yet. Volunteers?
>>
>> I'd like to pass my turn on this one as CFM, but I can bring in some
>> time for the one of January.
>
> I am willing to do as CFM for this commit fest, until unless some one
> else is interested.

Great. Thanks!

> I may need some help from previous commit fest managers as I am
> new to this process.

Sure, feel free to ask anything here if you want. I guess that it
would be adapted if you have the admin rights in the CF app so as you
can switch the status of the CF itself. Magnus, could it be possible
to do so?

We are on the 1st, at least in my timezone. So the CF should start
really soon, meaning that no new patches would get in. In a couple of
hours that would be fine? I recall that the last times we tried to
sync with the US East coast time.
--
Michael