Re: test_shm_mq failing on anole (was: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?)

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, CM Team <cm(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, bernd(dot)helmle(at)credativ(dot)de
Subject: Re: test_shm_mq failing on anole (was: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?)
Date: 2014-05-12 06:25:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
>> The test_shm_mq regression tests hung on this machine this morning.
>
> It looks like hamster may have a repeatable issue there as well,
> since the last set of DSM code changes.
Yeah, this node has a limited amount of space available as it runs
only with a 4GB flash card... I just freed up inside it 200MB~ of
cached packages, let's hope that the run-of-space error is less
frequent when building on a branch. What is interesting btw is that it
only happens for a couple of contrib tests (pgcrypto, test_shm_mq),
and only on master branch.
--
Michael