Re: contribcheck and modulescheck of MSVC's vcregress.pl cannot work independently

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
Subject: Re: contribcheck and modulescheck of MSVC's vcregress.pl cannot work independently
Date: 2015-07-07 06:53:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Noah Misch wrote:
>> Also, if we would
>> want to have a real installcheck mode, what we should use is not the
>> path to what has been built but the path to the installation that the
>> Postgres instance needed is using. Now if you want to fix it if you
>> fix that's incorrect I won't complain about that :)
>
> I don't wish to. I was content with released-branch vcregress.pl semantics.

Attached is a patch to revert to the pre-9.4 way of doing... If MSVC
should imitate what make does, perhaps you have an opinion about the
ideas I sent upthead to add a check-mode to contribcheck and
modulescheck? That's 9.6 work.
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150706_light_tempinstall.patch text/x-diff 1.5 KB