Re: psql: add \pset true/false

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: psql: add \pset true/false
Date: 2015-12-03 06:48:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:
> The attached patch adds a function to load output filter DLL.
> The second file is an example filter module. The following
> commandline with the file can create a test filter module. I
> suppose preload feature only needs additional few lines.

#include "print.h"
+#include "dlload.h"

I guess that your environment is on Windows... My guess is that you
would need a facility similar to what is in
src/backend/port/dynloader/ but for frontends, and this is not really
worth the move just for this particularly type enforcement in psql.
--
Michael