Re: Commit fest 2017-01 will begin soon!

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2017-01 will begin soon!
Date: 2017-01-31 07:01:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Michael Paquier
> As of the current score of the CF, for a total of 155 patches, 52 have
> been committed, 3 rejected and 7 marked as returned with feedback. It
> may look low, but actually it is not that bad by experience looking at
> those numbers.

The CF finishing soon, I have done a first pass on the patches
remaining on it, moving patches to the next CF or updating them. There
are still 48 patches still on the tracker when writing this email:
Needs review: 32.
Ready for Committer: 16.
This requires a certain amount of energy to classify, so if you would
like spare a bit of HP/MP to the CFM, feel free to cleanup your
patches or the ones you are reviewing.

@all: If I have updated your patch in a state that you think is not
appropriate, feel free to complain on the thread of the patch or here.
That's fine.
Thanks,
--
Michael