Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Oleg Golovanov <rentech(at)mail(dot)ru>, Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>, Rafia Sabih <rafia(dot)sabih(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Date: 2017-11-30 01:20:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> Rebased for the recent re-indent and shm_toc API change; no functional
> changes in this version.
>
> (I have a new patch set in the pipeline adding the skew optimisation
> and some other things, more on that soon.)

This patch does not apply. And the thread has stalled for three months
now but I cannot see a review for what has been submitted. I am moving
it to next CF with waiting on author. Please provide a rebased
version. If there are other threads on this topic, it would be nice to
link them to the existing CF entry
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/871/..
--
Michael